This situation only apply to when you are talking about a stranger that you suddenly feel like you want to get to know better. I'm not sure if it applies to when you've known the girl before this. OK?
- When you ask to have a picture taken with her, she either said NO, or reluctantly agreed, then immediately invite some other people to join in so it would be a group photo instead of just the two of you.
- After that, she does not use her own camera to get the same picture / she does not ask you for the picture / make any effort to keep in touch.
- When you ask any details about her, she answers in short sentences and not reciprocate. I.e, her name, age, what course, which college etc.
- When you invite her somewhere, even for a public event and not necessarily to be your date, she seems reluctant or refuse to say that she'd come.
- When you are talking to her, she is always looking for a way to detach herself from the conversation. I.e, making excuse about having to go elsewhere.
|puhlease, get the point. I'm NOT interested!!|
So, this is about girls. Girls, do you agree?
How about guys. Any tips from anyone?