Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

People keep using the phrase 'the world is coming to an end in 2012' without consideration. Of course the world will one day come to an end, but do you really have to make a tagline out of it? [I'm sure you know which product use that phrase on TV]


Anyhow, these are my resolution, I must first:-
  1. Graduate!!
  2. Find work.
  3. Be a better muslimah. 
  4. Master house chores.
  5. Practice patience, kindness and gentleness to others.
  6. Be more forgiving.
  7. Be less vengeful.
  8. Learn to cook more recipes.
  9. Manage time better.
  10. Manage money better. 
  11. Get my ideal BMI (between 19-21 only!!).
Err.. I thinks that's all for now. Wish me luck!!

from here
I may be a few days late, but...
GOODBYE 2011, HELLO 2012!!



p/s: Mana2 Mil partner, if you don't mind, please leave your link somewhere.. nak follow you all ;)

1 comment:

nuna said...

www.houseofminn.blogspot.com =)