Friday, March 9, 2012

#3 RapidKL Bus

The other day I boarded a T424 RapidKL Bus from PPUKM to TBS with balance of RM0.30 in my Tn'Go Card. 
I told the driver, and can you guest what did he do?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
from here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He stopped by a petrol station and waited for me to top up before continuing on our journey.
Nice! 
So Nice!
I was touched!
Thank you very, very much mister!!! :)


p/s: I'm going to Ipoh to attend a cousin's wedding this weekend ;)
p/p/s: My boyfriend had to postpone indefinitely his plans of coming to East Malaysia this week :(

2 comments:

ღ cik faye ღ said...

saya pun selalu naik rapid bus kalau nak pergi kelas...depends on the driver, ramai jugak driver yg ok & peramah...service bas dah byk improved compared past years...

miSz tUna said...

yes, dah banyak improvement. syukurlah. dok KL ni bas memang sangat jimat so sanggup jalan kaki sikit asalkan naik bas :) senaman dapat, jimat pun dapat. bila servis baik, kita pun puas hati. marilah menyokong bas! hehe