Friday, November 1, 2013

Azwa & AyBee

Plenty happened this week.

He was discharged from the hospital on 26th Oct.
Off we went to Ira's wedding in Muar.

Ira's wedding
Stopped by PD to pick up our sisters.

Next to Seremban, where he met the rest of my family (except Along) at my brother's eatery
>> LB Western Restoran <<. Ok, I don't really know how they feel about him, but I can see warm reception from my family.

The next day I went to attend Saffa's wedding near Morib, 
with Peqoot, Kaknyah and Nisa.

At Saffa's wedding

Then he and I returned to Johor. 
I stopped by Kluang to drop him off and continued my journey back to JB.

On 30th Oct, he came to JB to pick up his car as mine was repaired.
He took me to Desaru to see the sunrise, we bathed in the sea, had dinner and a walk at Pasar Borong Pandan before he returned to Kluang.

Delicious food, reasonably priced, amazing company. 

Thank you so much for everything!

Nasi Ayam Penyet Banaffe Village Restaurant,
near New York Hotel, JB.

Back to my routine.

No comments: