Tuesday, January 13, 2009

THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN 1ST IT CLASS EVER

I was late! Ok, actually I was at the lab com next to the one we're using for class, because I was stuck on sending a very important message regarding the nursing conference. I'm so sorry Dr. Siti.

Anyway, Dr. Siti came and introduced herself. The whole class also had to give a brief introduction aboutourselves. Dr. Siti then gave us the course content and started guiding us on the coursework that we needed to complete for this course.

It sounds tough. I mean, she warned that we'll have plenty of work to do, a load of assignments and perhaps not enough time to complete them all.

Generally, the class begins at 3 and ends at 9. It was quite tiring, not physically, but mentally. However, I can say that I had a fine time.

No comments: