Friday, April 8, 2011

Part 1: 10 Things About Me

Hello.
Some of my seniors tried this, so I thought I'd like to try this out and try it again in the next 5 years and see how I've changed since 2010. I'm 20 now. In the next 5 years, I'm going to be 25. Let's see how this turns out :) Though instead of doing it in 10 days, I'd like to do a weekly posting, if nobody minds. So, 10 things about me. Hurm... well, they're not in any particular order..


  1. Green is my favourite colour
  2. I'm a student nurse
  3. I'm the 4th out of 7 siblings
  4. I'm a girl, obviously
  5. I'm not a ______
  6. I have a boyfriend
  7. I read a lot
  8. I play online games a lot
  9. I love my family
  10. I am not a very consistent person.



p/s: I created this last year, but thought to post in this year to share :)

No comments: