I'd hate to think that I'm quite materialistic and 'pampered'. So if you think that I am after reading this, then, I hope that I'll become better as time goes by.
- My handphone. I need to call people if I'm in a sticky situation.
- Money. To buy necessities, of course.
- Food. To eat.
- Milk. Good for my bones.
- Laptop with internet connection. My lifeline!
- Drinks. Naturally.
- Air. To breathe, what else?
- Clothes. I can't imagine having to be naked in front of people, argh!
- A place to sleep. Need I say more?
- A company. [specifically him, I think] I'd die if I don't see people around me, even if they have nothing to do with me and were just doing their own thing.