- I wish to be a good daughter, friend, and sister.
- I wish to be a good nurse who excells in my carrier and contributes to the lives that I meet in my line of work.
- I wish to have enough money for me to live in harmony, I don't need to be extremely rich, but I hope I won't be extremely poor too and not surrounded by fears due to debts.
- I wish that my family is healthy.
- I wish I will marry my bf.
- and live happily till the last of our breaths.
- and have a healthy life, with healthy kids and healthy grandkids and healthy great grandkids and so on.
- I wish my bf will stop smoking soon.
- I wish my dad could be the 'kadi' who will marry me off to my future husband.
- but first I wish him to be able to see me graduate and attend my convocation.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Part 5: 10 Wishes
Labels: 10 things About Me 2010