Friday, April 29, 2011

Part 4: 10 Things I Want to Say to One Person

Salam.

Naturally, this one particular person would be my bf. Well, right now, it's going to be him. So, here goes.


  1. Please stop smoking. I love you too much to just watch you self-destruct.
  2. I am sorry I was basically the cause that you restart smoking after nearly 1 year of stopping. [you stopped on 23rd of August 2006, I still remember that date!]
  3. I love you so much.
  4. Please be strong and not let me become a target to blackmail you emotionally. I'd hate to be your weakness because your job description does not allow you to have weaknesses. [do I sound bad?]
  5. You are one of the greatest things that ever come into my life.
  6. You are not perfect, neither do I. Still, you make me feel complete instead.
  7. I dislike your choice of a career, however I see that it changes you into a better person, so it's a package that I must accept.
  8. You've been a great partner to me, despite some hiccups here and there.
  9. Marry me soon!!! :P
  10. If and when we're husband and wife [InsyaALLAH], I expect joint efforts for everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Household chores, children tasks, monetary issues, etc.


No comments: