Friday, April 22, 2011

Part 3: 10 Things I Hate


Salam.

Hate is a very strong word. I dislike this word and avoid using it. I'll just list down things that I 'strongly dislike' instead, alright?

  1. Being late. [it's soooooo shameful!!].
  2. People who are late. [he/she is showing disregard to other people's time].
  3. Disloyalty. Infidelity. Two-timers. You name it. [seen and heard of too much of this!! haih...].
  4. Girls who show disrespect to other girls [like, suddenly grabbing the arm of my bf in front on ME without so much as a glance my way, damn YOU!!].
  5. Slimy 'ulat'.
  6. People who are poor at maintaining hygiene.
  7. Gatal men.
  8. Being forced to do something against my will.
  9. Period cramps, lol. Ok, it's kind of natural and I kind of expect it, but I noticed that when I'm with my boyfriend the day before my period and on the period day itself, then I won't have such cramps!! How's that?
  10. My laziness.

No comments: