Hate is a very strong word. I dislike this word and avoid using it. I'll just list down things that I 'strongly dislike' instead, alright?
- Being late. [it's soooooo shameful!!].
- People who are late. [he/she is showing disregard to other people's time].
- Disloyalty. Infidelity. Two-timers. You name it. [seen and heard of too much of this!! haih...].
- Girls who show disrespect to other girls [like, suddenly grabbing the arm of my bf in front on ME without so much as a glance my way, damn YOU!!].
- Slimy 'ulat'.
- People who are poor at maintaining hygiene.
- Gatal men.
- Being forced to do something against my will.
- Period cramps, lol. Ok, it's kind of natural and I kind of expect it, but I noticed that when I'm with my boyfriend the day before my period and on the period day itself, then I won't have such cramps!! How's that?
- My laziness.