Friday, May 27, 2011

Part 8: 10 of My Favourite Songs


Salam.

I normally do not keep myself up to date with songs, because since I have my laptop and 24 hours excess to internet, I rarely listen to the radio anymore, unlike when I was in matriculation where my laptop would be covered in dust until the next time that I use it again.Anyway, I enjoy a lot of songs, especially songs that he listens to in the car when we see each other. They give me a lot of feelings. Sweet memories of my time with him, and a kind of longing to see him again.So, here goes...
  1. Baby - Justine Bieber feat. Ludacris, remix version with disco beat.
  2. Down - Jay Sean also the remix version
  3. Secret - One Republic
  4. Aku Cinta Aku Rindu - Nurul & Ajai? Not sure.
  5. Mirae - kiroro [the first song that we accidentally sang together]
  6. No Air - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
  7. I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You - Tina Arena and Marc Anthony [meaningful lyrics]
  8. Canon in D - Pachelbel [I'm learning to play this at the moment]
  9. Roman Picisan - Dewa [for it's musical arrangement]
  10. Annabie - soundtract Sassy Girl. [the drama reminds me of him]
Ok. I really don't know how to decide which song is my favourite. I mean, I listen to songs and feel them according to my emotion at the time. So, this list is the best that I could come up with. Or perhaps I don't know myself that well. Hurmmmm...

No comments: