I normally do not keep myself up to date with songs, because since I have my laptop and 24 hours excess to internet, I rarely listen to the radio anymore, unlike when I was in matriculation where my laptop would be covered in dust until the next time that I use it again.Anyway, I enjoy a lot of songs, especially songs that he listens to in the car when we see each other. They give me a lot of feelings. Sweet memories of my time with him, and a kind of longing to see him again.So, here goes...
- Baby - Justine Bieber feat. Ludacris, remix version with disco beat.
- Down - Jay Sean also the remix version
- Secret - One Republic
- Aku Cinta Aku Rindu - Nurul & Ajai? Not sure.
- Mirae - kiroro [the first song that we accidentally sang together]
- No Air - Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
- I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You - Tina Arena and Marc Anthony [meaningful lyrics]
- Canon in D - Pachelbel [I'm learning to play this at the moment]
- Roman Picisan - Dewa [for it's musical arrangement]
- Annabie - soundtract Sassy Girl. [the drama reminds me of him]
Ok. I really don't know how to decide which song is my favourite. I mean, I listen to songs and feel them according to my emotion at the time. So, this list is the best that I could come up with. Or perhaps I don't know myself that well. Hurmmmm...