- I wish to be a good wife, mother, daughter, friend, and sister.
- I wish to be a good nurse who excels in my carrier and contributes to the lives that I meet in my line of work.
- I wish to have enough money for me to live in harmony, I don't need to be extremely rich, but I hope I won't be extremely poor too and not surrounded by fears due to debts.
- I wish that my family is healthy.
- I wish my husband and I will live together happily until the last of our breaths.
- and have a healthy life, with healthy kids and healthy grandkids and healthy great grandkids and so on.
- I wish to be able to raise my child[s] well.
- and my son will grow up to be a good MUSLIM man.
- I wish to perform Haj in Mecca with my husband while we're both healthy.
- I wish my husband will remain loyal to us.
Friday, July 10, 2015
Part 5 : 10 Wishes
Labels: 10 things About Me 2015